Thursday, 2 January 2014

2014 Challenges: January

Remember in my 2013 wrap up I said I'm going to do challenges every month?
Seriously, I posted it in the past hour, how could you already forget?

Anyhow, I'm starting January with a huge BANG, because I'm going to do four different challenges. Let's begin!

#1- Start at least two (2) series.
2/2
Every Day by David Levithan
The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer

#2- Read books that spell the next word
 3/3
N- Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
E- Every Day by David Levithan
W- When God was a Rabbit by Sarah Winman

#3- Read a random book from your TBR pile
0/1
Lock & Key by Sarah Dessen

#4- Read a random book chosen by a stranger
1/1
Cinder by Marissa Meyer

2 comments:

  1. Oh I want to do this, can I? I will totally give you credit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are challenges from a book club I'm in on GR.
      But sure, you can do it! :)

      Delete